FACTS & FIGURES
88.1 km, +5010 m / –4630 m
Savognin – Tiefencastel – Lenzerheide – Urdenfürggli – Weisshorn – Arosa –
Medergen – Strelapass – Davos
Savognin (multipurpose hall)
Friday, 15.08.2014, 10.30 AM
Sunday, 17.08.2014, 06.00 AM
For details regarding closure of course visit the timetable.
Issuing of race number
Thursday, 14.08.2014, 08.30 AM–11.30 AM at Doppelturnhalle, Tobelmühlestrasse, 7270 Davos Platz
Friday, 15.08.2014, 09.00 AM–10.00 AM at MZG Sala Grava, Veia Davos Tga Clo 1, 7460 Savognin
Number of entrants
Born in 1996 and earlier.
Women and men, 18–39, 40–49, over 50 years.
Participants of the T81 will receive one official runner bag for their personal items at the race number issuing. It will be transported to the finishing area in Davos.
More details here.
What is included in the entry fee?
Swiss Ticket* (will be sent out at the end of June 2014 and after registration deadline) for your journey (within Switzerland by public transport, 2nd class) to the start and back, Live tracking system (on loan), race provisions, transport to the start or rather to the finish in case of giving up the race early by public transport, transport for runners baggage), medical service, COMPEX® rehabilitation service, finisher- or event present, start and ranking list with interim times and certificate (available for download), administration fee, VAT
* form any Swiss city, the Swiss border or any Swiss airport to Davos, Samedan, Savognin, Lenzerheide or Arosa
31.10.2013 to 28.02.2013 CHF 170.00/EUR 142.00
01.03.2014 to 31.05.2014 CHF 200.00/EUR 167.00 (participation at prize draw)
01.06.2014 to 31.07.2014 CHF 200.00/EUR 167.00
31.07.2014, 12.00 PM (midnight)
You can download all the files at once here. Internet Explorer user should also use this file.
Mandatory equipment T81
It is mandatory to take the following equipment with you.
- Mobile telephone (with number for emergency services saved on it)
- Waterproof jacket with a hood and over trousers
- Warm, insulating cloth
- Fully functional head torch with replacement batteries
- Emergency equipment (elastic bandage, space blanket, emergency whistle)
- Bottle or drinking bag with min. 1 litre of drink
- Drinks cup
- Route maps (handed out by the organization at the issue of race numbers)
- GPS – Tracker T201/T141/T81 (handed out by the organization at the issue of race numbers)
- Change of clothes
- Trekking poles (start – target)
Route Map 1:200'000
Trail Map 1:50'000
Finisher of the T81 get 3 points for The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® 2015.